Some components of the Service may use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information that is transmitted through the Service. However, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
We do not knowingly allow children to use the Service, and all users of the Service must confirm that they are at least 18 years old. We do not collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our Service is designed to attract anyone under 18. If we become aware that anyone under the age of 18 is using the Service, their access to the Service will be terminated.
Content Posted by Users
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, playlists, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to upload, post, create, submit, publish, make available, send, share, communicate, display or transmit to other users or other persons (collectively, “post”) content, data, information, videos, images, recordings, materials, code or content of any kind (collectively, “Content”) on or through the Website.
As a Website account holder you may submit Content to the Website and other Websites linked to the Website including videos and user comments. You understand that the Website does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of posting, uploading, publishing transmitting or otherwise making available your Content on the Website. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you submit or contribute, and you, not us, have full responsibility for such Content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Content posted by you or any other user of the Website. We do not control Content you submit or contribute and we do not make any guarantee whatsoever related to Content submitted or contributed by users. Although we sometimes review Content submitted or contributed by users, we are not obligated to do so. Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible in any way for any claim related to Content submitted or contributed by users.
You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to the Website all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Website pursuant to these Terms of Service.
You further agree that Content you submit to the Website will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant to the Website all of the license rights granted herein.
For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to the Website, you hereby grant the Website a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, exploit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, communicate, and perform the Content in connection with the Website’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also waive to the full extent permitted by law any and all claims against us related to moral rights in the Content. In no circumstances will we be liable to you for any exploitation of any Content that you post. You also hereby grant each user of the Website a non-exclusive, royalty free license to access your Content through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display, communicate and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Website terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Website. You understand and agree, however, that the Website may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
The Website does not endorse any Content submitted to it by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and the Website expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. The Website does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and the Website will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. The Website reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
All Content you submit must comply with the Content standards set out in these Terms of Service.
If any of the Content that you post to or through the Website contains ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to us, we will have no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to such Content, and we shall be entitled to use, exploit or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Content at our sole discretion without any obligation to you whatsoever (i.e., you will not be entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from us under any circumstances).
In the process of posting Content to the Website, you may be asked to provide some personally identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, a password, and other documentation. You may also be asked to provide such information in order to use certain features of the Website.
We will keep a record of the information you provide, including your personally identifiable information. That information may be linked in our records to other information you provide, including Content. We will not provide your name or other personally identifying information to our advertisers or business partners without your permission. Please note that some of the information you provide in registering for and using the Website, including the name used in registering for and using the Website or other personally identifying information, may be displayed to other members of the Website, and may become public. In addition, we may disclose the personally identifying information and documentation you provide in some limited circumstances.
You agree that you will only use the Website and our services for the lawful purposes expressly permitted and contemplated by these Terms of Service. You may not use the Website and our services for any other purposes, including commercial purposes, without our express written consent.
You agree that you will view the Website and its content unaltered and unmodified. You acknowledge and understand that you are prohibited from modifying the Website or eliminating any of the content of the Website, including ads. By using the Website you expressly agree to accept advertising served on and through the Website and to refrain from using ad blocking software or to disable ad blocking software before visiting the Website.
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use any method, device, software or routine to harm others or interfere with the functioning of the Website or use and/or monitor any information in or related to the Website for any unauthorized purpose. Specifically, you agree not to use the Website to:
– post any Content that contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the Website or any third party;
– violate any law (including without limitation laws related to torts, contracts, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, defamation, obscenity, pornography, rights of publicity or other rights) or encourage or provide instructions to another to do so;
– post any Content containing copyrighted materials, or materials protected by other intellectual property laws, that you do not own or for which you have not obtained all necessary written permissions and releases;
– act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Website, including without limitation by engaging in conduct that is harmful, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, intimidating, violent or encouraging of violence to people or animals, harassing, stalking, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
– post any Content that depicts any person under 18 years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority);
– post any Content for which you have not maintained written documentation sufficient to confirm that all subjects of your posts are, in fact, over 18 years of age (or older in any other location in which 18 is not the minimum age of majority);
– post any Content depicting child pornography, rape, snuff, torture, death, violence, or incest, racial slurs or hate speech, (either aurally or via the written word);
– post any Content that is obscene, illegal, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
– post any Content containing unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
– post any Content containing sweepstakes, contests, or lotteries, or otherwise related to gambling;
– post any Content which impersonates another person;
– deploy programs, software or applications designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including by engaging in any denial of service attack or similar conduct;
– deploy or use programs, software or applications designed to harm, interfere with the operation of, or access in an unauthorized manner, services, networks, servers, or other infrastructure;
– exceed your authorized access to any portion of the Website;
– remove, delete, alter, circumvent, avoid or bypass any digital rights management technology;
– collect or store personal data about anyone;
– alter or modify without permission any part of the Website or its content, including ads;
– obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any Content or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website;
– exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available.
Additionally, you agree not to:
– use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
– use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website without our prior written consent;
– use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
– use any device, bots, scripts, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website or that shortcut or alter Website functions to run or appear in ways that are not intended by Website design;
– introduce or upload any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or any other similar software, program or material which is malicious or technologically harmful or that that may damage the operation of another’s property or of the Website or our services;
– attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
– attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
– otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Video Privacy Policity
The Szexplaza Service and Third Party Sites
Information Collected by this Service
When you use the Service, we may collect passive information about your visit. Passive information is any form of aggregate data, navigational data, tracking data, click-stream data, or historical data. It may include the domain name of your internet service provider (e.g., whether you logged on from aol.com or whitehouse.gov), referral data (e.g., the address of the last URL you visited prior to clicking through to the Szexplaza website) and browser and platform type (e.g., a Firefox browser on a Macintosh platform). We use this information to track how users are accessing and using the Service.
In addition, when you use the Service we generally collect the IP Address of the computer you are using to access it. (An IP, or “Internet Protocol,” address is a unique number associated with your computer, that may be communicated to other computers and servers when you use the Internet.) We use this information for purposes of security and anti-fraud protection.
These kinds of information do not, on their own, personally identify you. However, they can potentially be combined with information obtained from other sources in order to identify you. Szexplaza does not ordinarily seek or obtain personally identifying information about users from others. It does reserve the right to seek such information in the event of a violation of the Szexplaza Terms of Service, in the event of a dispute between Szexplaza and you, or if required by law to do so.
Content You Submit Szexplaza to or Communicate Using the Service
Szexplaza may allow you to submit and communicate audio and video content, text, links, and other content (“User Content”). Except with respect to User Content that you are expressly allowed and enabled to keep private using the Szexplaza Community uploading function, User Content that you submit to Szexplaza or communicate using the Service, including any personal information included in your User Content, becomes publicly available and can be seen, collected, and used by others. Once made public User Content cannot be made private again. In addition, User Content you communicate using the Service may be recorded, stored, copied and/or retransmitted by Szexplaza, including but not limited to audio or video content submitted to the Szexplaza Community, Szexplaza Blog and calls made to Szexplaza Radio. You should not submit or communicate any content using the Service that you do not want to be seen, collected, or used by others.
In the process of posting User Content, you may be asked to provide some personally identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, a password, and other documentation. You may also be asked to provide such information in order to use certain features of the Service, including but not limited certain features of the Szexplaza blog available only to registered users.
We will keep a record of the information you provide, including your personally identifiable information. That information may be linked in our records to other information you provide, including User Content. We will not publically post your name or other personally identifying information, and we will not provide such information to our advertisers or business partners without your permission. However, some of the information you provide in registering for and using the Szexplaza Community feature will be displayed to other members of the Szexplaza Community, and may become public. In addition, we may disclose the personally identifying information and documentation you provide in some limited circumstances, as set forth below (“Permitted Disclosures of Personal Information”).
Use of Visitor Information Collected by the Service
We do not share personally identifiable information about users of the Service in the ordinary operation of the Service, unless you have included such information in User Content that you submit or communicate using the Service, such as through the Szexplaza Community feature. We may obtain and merge information about users and usage of the Service into aggregated data, which may then be used by us and/or shared with advertisers or others. When we provide aggregated information to outside companies, they will not be able to identify you or contact you based on that data.
Usage Information – Collection and Use by Advertisers and Others
Permitted Disclosures of Personal Information
Questions or Concerns
DMCA Notice Of Copyright Infringement. Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) and/or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws. Responses may include removing, blocking or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating the user’s access to www.Szexplaza.com(the “Szexplaza”).
If you believe any material accessible on Szexplaza infringes your copyright, you may submit a copyright infringement notification (see below, “Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement” for instructions on filing such a notice). These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
If we remove or disable access to material in response to such a notice, we will take reasonable steps to notify the user that uploaded the affected content material that we have removed or disabled access to so that the user has the opportunity to submit a counter notification (see below, “Counter-Notification Procedures” for instructions on filing a counter notification). It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
The fastest and easiest way to notify Szexplaza of alleged copyright infringement is via our found at link. („via our found at link” linkhttp://szexplaza.com/videos/index.php?mod=irjnekunk )
This form is designed to help you identify your content accurately and help speed up the process of content take-down.
If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims. Misuse of this process may result in the suspension of your account or other legal consequences.
We will also accept free-form copyright infringement notifications, submitted by email, fax and mail. In that case, in accordance with the DMCA, the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
– Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of such works.
– Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material. If your complaint does not contain the specific URL of the video you believe infringes your rights, we may be unable to locate and remove it. General information about the video, such as a channel URL or username, typically is not adequate. Please include the URL(s) of the exact video(s).
– Adequate information by which we, and the uploader(s) of any video(s) you remove, can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
– A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
– A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Complete complaints require the physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a representative authorized to act on their behalf. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name to act as your signature at the bottom of your complaint.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating and/or disabling, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, the accounts of users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also at our sole discretion limit access to Szexplaza, terminate and/or disable the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.